Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

My brother’s football coach used to invite the team over every once in a while for dinner.  Since the coach’s wife had a big group to feed, she made spaghetti quite often.  Not just any spaghetti though…it was chicken spaghetti.  My brother would come home raving about it and finally asked what was in it.  My mom just happened to run across a recipe that was very similar, if not identical, to the one his coach’s wife made for them. 
Mom actually made it this weekend and it has definitely become one of my favorite meals (I’ve even made it for Alex and he liked it too!)
So here is the yummy recipe (from Neighbors magazine October 2008)

EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
1 pound spaghetti
2 (13-ounce) cans chicken, drained and flaked
2 (10-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1 (10-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
1 (10-ounce) can mild Rotel tomatoes
2 cups shredded three-cheese blend
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain. In a large bowl, stir together spaghetti and remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 9- by 13-inch casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.

I will say, it is super easy to make (like I said, even I’ve made it!) and super yummy!
As always, if you try it, let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails